KOVOT XL Wine Glass - Holds a Whole Bottle of Wine+


KOVOT Giant XL Wine Glass - Holds a Whole Bottle of Wine+ (27oz/800ml)









 Great glass for any drink.
I'm not a big wine/alcohol drinker, but I find it's quite a stylish way to drink water. 

The was cloudy when taken out of the box. After washing it thoroughly, the glass came out crystal clear. The only imperfections I could find were 2 bubbles in the glass. One I could feel on the inside of the glass. It was a bubble in the glass that must  have busted/opened up during manufacturing. It felt like a chip in the glass, a pit I could feel. I just hope no glass chips off of that dip. 



  • Giant XL Wine Glass holds an entire 750ML Wine Bottle and More
  • A Great Gift for Those Who Like a Big Drink
  • Made from Elegant Clear Blown Glass
  • Hand Wash Recommended



  • Bring this KOVOT XL Wine Glass to your next party or dinner and wow guests with its outstanding capacity. This wine glass holds a whole bottle of wine! Sharing is of course optional. This hand-crafted piece of drinkware measures at 9" tall. Also great for use as a centerpiece filled with candy, fruit, or seasonal, decorative items.





    #KovotWineGlass







    I received this at a discount for my honest review.

    Get yours at:


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    3D Sleep Mask

    Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes