Belmint Massage Seat Cushion with Shiatsu Vibration and Heat


Belmint Massage Seat Cushion with Shiatsu Vibration and Heat

This is a very powerful shiatsu massager. 



I was in need of a full-featured back massager that could hit the quintessential computer problem areas above the shoulder blades. When I first turned this on I was completely wowed by the strength. 
Then I took for granted how strong it was and spent a bit too much time on those pressure points. Needless to say, I overdid it and ended up sore for a week. So when you start don't go above the recommended time, stay below the 30-minute mark and don't go straight into the highest level on the first use.

This chair massager comes with a variety of settings. Demo mode takes you on a tour of all the features, the spot control lets you select which areas you wish to concentrate on, you get to choose between shiatsu and rolling massaging modes, heat and vibration.

I only wish they designed the upper part differently since the nodules only reach right below the shoulders. You can somewhat feel them at your neck but it barely touches. I think this was a common design flaw, the top of the pad should have been indented/curved upward so it can reach the neck area. No matter how I position myself or the pad I can't get any massaging action on my neck.


Regardless of that, this is a professional strength/grade massager that will serve you well. Always consult with a professional health care provider before use, especially if you have a preexisting medical condition.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes