Sviuse Women’s High Maxi Long Dress


Sviuse Women’s Summer Strapless Sleeveless 
V-neck Casual Split Beach/Prom 
High Maxi Long Dress

This dress wasn't at all what I had hoped for. On one hand, it is very light and breezy, it's a very flimsy material so it's super comfy and cool....but it's not something that I would wear out and about. 

When I saw this kind of cut I thought of the cool dress that Milla Jovovich was wearing in Resident Evil. I thought this dress would have been a similar cut, but I was wrong. The one she wore was more like a slant cut and this is more like a block cut. 

I think the company realized that this was not a hit and now they carry a dress that has the exact cut that I wanted. It's just sold only in blue, but they'd probably sell a lot more if they had it in maroon. :-) 

I don't know if there's a way of fixing this- like clip it to the side but then it'll still look odd.

Since it's comfy and light, you could always wear it for bed. Let me know your ideas to fix up this interesting angled dress. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074MP43QY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes