X-SHINE 5D DIY Diamond Painting


X-SHINE - 5D DIY Diamond Painting 

Full Round Drill Rose Rhinestone Embroidery 

for Wall Decoration By Number Kits Cross Stitch 

DIY Craft 12X16 inches


What first drew me to this was the design, then I was amazed at how many different ones were available on Amazon. I had never heard about diamond painting before and I was interested in getting started. When I received the DIY painting in the mail, it came securely packed in a box with all the necessary accessories. I just wish it came with better instructions. I had to go on YouTube to find out what the little red square was for and how to properly adhere the rhinestones. It was very hard to find a video that answered all my questions. 



It's pretty self-explanatory (except for the red square and the use of numbers and letters),  I have no idea why they have numbers and letters on the legend. The same number corresponds with the adjacent letter, so why have both? 

The tweezers could come in handy when turning over the stones to the correct side. You want to make sure the reflective pointy side is up and the flat side of the stones is down. 

It definitely is a project that will force you to be patient, if you're not used to these types of crafts. 
I can't wait to see the finished project. 
Happy Crafting :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes