Car Seat Belt Adjuster

Comfortable and Safe Car Seat Belt Adjuster 

for Kids & Adults    

by HLFeng


Whenever I drive my car, I always have a problem with the seat belt. It is always too close to my neck which is very uncomfortable. Sometimes it ends up scratching my neck as well.    
I finally found a small invention that corrects this problem.

This small leather wrap-around, which is called a seat belt adjuster is easy to put on your seatbelt, it looks like a small wrist band, and fastens together with velcro. All you have to do is open it up, grab the seat 2 staps of the seat belt after the buckle, and wrap it around. Then slide it up to the point where your seatbelt is comfortable.


It's excellent, good for all seatbelts, in the front as well as for the back seats. No matter what kind of car you drive, they will fit perfectly. No more seatbelt marks on your neck!


There are two adjusters in a bag, so you will want to get more than one bag. Such a simple item, I wonder why this was not thought of before.



Christmas is right around the corner, so this will be a great stocking stuffer. 

 A big thank you to the developers for creating such an awesome neck saving product and for allowing me to demo it in this tutorial. 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H8D1M1N

#CarSeatBeltAdjusterforKidsAdults



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes