NUMANNI Anti Theft Sling Bag by Vitchelo


Vitchelo Sling Bag for Men & Women 

Single Strap Over the Shoulder Anti Theft Backpack

Canvas Crossbody Bag Suitable for Hiking & Travel 

Smell Proof Pack Made for Every Day Carry


When I first received this bag I thought, "Well is this really going to hold all the stuff I need to carry for this busy holiday shopping season?" 
Slap me silly and call me surprised, it sure did. (that sounds too much like a product pitch but it is still true)
In the large compartment I was able to fit my wallet, extra mini wallet with gift cards, cell phone, compact brush/mirror, Clorox stain stick, pen screwdriver set, lotion, coupons, measuring tape, mini notebook, keys, and more. It has a detachable key strap towards the bottom of the bag, which really should have been towards the top part for ease of access. Also when you fill up the bag everything, of course, sinks to the bottom which makes it hard to get to whatever is connected to the strap. The outside material is made out of a very durable nylon and is waterproof. It is breathable against your body and is not the sort of bag that will feel humid against your skin. The zippers are heavy duty and glide with ease, although the outside lining of the zipper seems to flake a bit with heavy use. The 2 internal pockets hold quite a lot. I put mostly flat items like gift cards, coupons, car registration, compact light, wallet knife, etc. One can also put smaller items, like lotions or a compact brush as well. 
The smaller zippered pocket can hold many quick access items. (nail file, paperwork, floss, knifepen/stylus)
Even though some of the items I added to bag were semi-bulky the pack stays flat. There are some bags that are advertised as slimline, but when bulky items are added, they sink down and make the bag bulky. This one is the first bag I've come across that truly stay flat. 
Making it perfect when one is in cramped settings. Like when on a bus or airplane, it stays flat against your body and fits easily into side compartments. 
The adjustable strap needs to be played with a bit to find the right length for your body type. I still need to find the proper length for myself being the after wearing the bag for a while, my should and neck started to hurt. 
It also comes with a cell phone stand that is pretty cool and stylish. It started to come off when I first used it, but when I did the video it stayed on lol. I love the fact that it folds flat against the phone and is made out of the same style that the old school slap bracelets were made out of. 

Get yours here and see if you can fit all your necessities in this slimline bag ;-)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y3Y1JJC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes