Key Finder


DEOMAI Wireless RF Item Locator 

Anti-lost Keychain Support Remote Control 

1 RF Transmitter and 6 Receivers




The trackers with this set are a bit big for smaller pets, cell phones, remote controls, eyeglasses, and other small items that one might misplace. It can, however, prove to be useful when losing bigger items in close proximity.  It does work well from one room to another, but I'm not sure about the maximum range. It should be the typical range that an RF signal will carry. 

I tested it out by putting it in my purse, then between the layers of my Otterbox case for my cell. 
One tracker did better than the other. The battery in #6 is much weaker than #2. I placed both in the same room and had to get closer and press #6 twice to get it to beep, whereas #2 worked with one press and was much louder. 

It comes with 6 trackers (with 6 keyrings), 1 RF remote with a cradle that you can either wall mount (comes with screws and anchors) or connect to the included base to use as a stand. It also comes with a sticky pad to attach to the base to make it non-scratch/non-skid. (batteries are included and factory installed as well)

For my cable remote, I might buy some 2-sided tape or velcro to attach one of the trackers. As for the cell, I am going to take the tracker out because I don't want it to stretch out the case. Instead, I see myself using it for the larger remote and perhaps in my purse and on my keyring. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C6RJ4JK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1526990857&sr=1-4&keywords=key+finder+for+women&m=A36R76YWKGLH5F

Received at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes