Guitar Coffee Spoon Set



Solike - 5 Piece Stainless Steel Guitar Coffee Spoon Set 




These Spoons Rock!    



At first sight, I thought wow these are so totally cool, they reminded me of the Hard Rock.



A new Hard Rock Hotel is being built close to where I live, these spoons look like the type of item you would find in their restaurant or as a souvenir in their store.



The color shade of the metallic finish is beautiful and shiny. The details are exquisite and my favorite shade of purple is on 2 of the spoons which is what sold me on these instantly.



Now one might ask themselves, "Why do I need these, are they really necessary?".  For me, the answer is "Absolutely Yes!" It might not be used on the daily but it's perfect for special occasions or at times when a small coffee spoon is needed.
Plus these are perfect to use at get-togethers and parties. 
It's made of 304 stainless steel, which makes them beautiful and durable.



These would also make a perfect gift for the rock/music enthusiast in your family. 



Choose to stir your coffee with style and rock out in everything you do. 



You gotta grab a set here: 



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LC5TL6Y

I was able to purchase these awesome spoons at a discount in exchange for my totally honest and unbiased review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes