Boderier Ear Cuffs Crystal Flower Earrings Crystal Cluster Top Ear Clip


Boderier Earrings Crystal Cluster Top Ear Clip / Ear Cuffs


Beautiful and elegant are the first two words that came to mind when I saw these earrings. I was just left wondering now where am I going to wear these? I'll have to figure that out later, but for now, I can use these as the focal point to build upon, when composing an elegant ensemble. 



They are super easy to slap on, and it comes with 2 sets of backs. The gold plating stands out beautifully and looks to be of excellent quality. The only problem I have with these has to do with the clip. On my right ear, the cuff felt like I had clipped a clothespin on the top of my ear. The pain started after less than 4 minutes of wearing the earrings. I'm not sure if I could handle wearing them for an extended period of time. I didn't have as much pain on the left ear. I will try taking them to a jeweler to see if they can be adjusted. I would imagine these looking great with a wedding dress or any formal attire. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07317T97Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes