Zeus Gear Extended Gaming Mouse Pad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing that really surprised me when opening the box, was that there was no smell. :-o Really no smell at all. 
Usually, when opening a box with anything that contains a rubber-like material there is some sort of smell. Not with this item, which totally impressed me right off the bat. 
The construction is super high quality, no frays or cracks on the edging. (you can feel the quality in the materials used, from the thickness of the mat to the intricate stitching that goes along the border of the entire pad) 

It's easy to clean and dust off, either take a microfiber towel and dust it off, or use a lint brush. The stitching is tight and extremely well done. It has a non-slip rubber grip on the underside, which means no tripping over a flimsy mouse pad while in the midst of gaming. 

It's a lot longer than what I thought, (silly me I should have measured it out from the dimensions listed on the listing) but that's a good thing being that every mouse pad I've used in the past has come up short. 

The first place I tested it out was on the bed. I use my laptop quite often there and my mouse catches on the comforter. My mouse of choice is the Logitech MX Master. The great thing about it being extra long is that if you need it shortened for any reason, all ya gotta do is fold it. Which I did on the bed, the tracking is so fast I lost track of where the mouse on the screen was. It is far more comfortable using a mouse on the surface of this pad rather than any other surface because it eases pressure on your wrist. You may not notice it, but when you use the mouse on a bed your wrist flexes a lot due to the sheets and other highs and lows of the bed itself. This mat gives you a proper base while operating the mouse. 



Again I have to say, that the padding on this is so essential, it makes a big difference on one's wrist as opposed to a hard surface. 
I then set it up on the desk, with this stretched out I will not be running out of track space anytime soon. 

Get one here, its a must when gaming or when doing any computer tasks:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XG4DK2H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes