Big Ant Bungee Cargo Net


Bungee Cargo Net 19.6" x 59" 

Stretches to 35" x 78" with 10 Adjustable Metal Hooks 

7mm Cords by Big Ant


This cargo net is conveniently stored in a big and sturdy zip lock bag. It's rather weighty, which is a sign that it's made from heavy-duty materials. I was very impressed to see and feel how strong and how much it can expand. It really can secure your items, when going on a road trip or making a move to a new home. It also comes with 10 hooks to secure the net to your roof rack or your truck bed. The cargo net is stretchable and flexible, it measures 19.6" x 59" and stretches to 35" x 78".

I'm planning on taking a bunch of stuff to the flea market to sell. This will enable me to pack on more than I would have before.
Just make sure that when you're securing the net, you have it hooked in well. One does not want the other end to snap back towards one's face when securing the other side.

When you're all done, it is as easy to take out as it is to put away. I just took off all the hooks and put it back in the mini plastic bag, rolled it up and fastened the ziploc. I am very satisfied with this product an can't wait for the rain to stop so I can put it to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes