CLOAK45 Concealed Carry Holster


CLOAK45 Concealed Carry Holster Handgun Belly Band Gun Holder For Pistols and Revolvers



The Cloak45 holsters get two thumbs up from me.

The quality of the stitching and materials are top notch. The neoprene is perforated on the side where your skin makes contact with the holster. The holster is very breathable and soft, I'm not a small guy and while wearing it I felt nothing digging into my skin.

  If you like and enjoy firearms this will be another great option for carry. We all know there's a right tool for the right job and that for different circumstances there are different options. I have leather, kydex and paddle holsters for my firearm. In the summer kydex is more comfortable for me because of heat. During winter leather is an option I like and paddle holsters are good when out in the woods or sporting.

  The Cloak45 ankle holster is comfortable any time of the year for your backup gun if you carry one or as a primary holster if you can access it quickly. It's very light, well built and its design was executed perfectly. It features a hook and metal loop to secure your firearm firmly in place. It also has a pocket for a spare magazine for your backup with the same hook and loop setup.


  The Cloak45 belly band is also very comfortable to wear year round. Access to your firearm is easy and is more comfortable than having something poking around your waist. It features the same hook and loop design as the ankle holster on the firearm only. It has two pockets suitable for two additional backup magazines for your primary firearm and an additional pocket for stashing cash, permit/I. D. or whatever you deem necessary.


  Overall two thumbs up, I would use this with a button-down shirt or a loose t-shirt. Don't see anything saying made in China, so I believe they're made here in Colorado America....three thumbs up!!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071HPYQ49/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1505235500&sr=1-3&keywords=Concealed+Carry+Holster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes