Miserwe Vanity Mirror with Lights Touch Screen


Miserwe Vanity Mirror with Lights Touch Screen 

16 Led Lighted Makeup Mirror with 4 AA Battery 

Large Size Removable 180 Degree Rotation Mirror 

with Lights and High Definition Clarity


At first, I was a bit concerned about the quality of the mirror, being that it is so light.

That concern vanished when I turned on the led lights and started to use it for the first time.
This mirror is made out of quality materials and is super clear. 


I have tried two different two-way mirrors and none compare to this little light up mirror, it really gives you a brighter way of viewing your face. I use it for when I need to pluck my eyebrows and when putting on makeup. With my other mirrors, I had to find a place in my house to get enough light to be able to see clearly on what I needed to do. One of them had a touch sensor light, but it was not bright enough, even after I changed the light bulb.

This little mirror, is so portable, that you can take it with you anywhere. All you need to do is take it apart and put it in your suitcase, duffel bag or in your attache case.  It also has a space to put your cosmetics or any other small items.

It's the best little mirror I have ever used.  The only thing I would change is the small magnified mirror you attach to the main mirror. I feel it should have been larger, or it should have been on the back side of the regular mirror. Keep in mind that if you stare too long in the mirror, after turning it off, you will still see the lights that have reflected in your eyes. It still does a better job than any other mirrors I have used.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=makeup+mirror&field-brandtextbin=Miserwe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask

Essential Oils: Ultimate Essential Oils Guide and 89 Powerful Essential Oil Recipes